Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Saturday, January 12, 2013
404 Self Improvement Tips
5-What Matters to you:
Make a list of the most important things in your life Next to each item rank them in order of importance using Numbers 1 through 10.
The purpose of this exercise is to help you see the things you consider the most and the least important and to provide you with a visual of why you need to save.
Some examples of things that a person might put on their list include new home, car ,special trip ,art work ,starting a business or pay off debts.
With Best Regards
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Honored more in touch through the following websites
يشرفنا المزيد من التواصل عبر المواقع الالكترونية التالية
2- E-mail : email@example.com
3- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4- E-mail : email@example.com
5- Google Plus Account :https://plus.google.com/b/112297157542709812992/112297157542709812992/posts
7- Professional Social Network:http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=171276048&trk=tab_pro
8- Google Plus Account:
9- Facebook Account:
10-Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/eyad3000
Thanks so much and with my best regards
Mustafa Fouaf Al Toney
Friday, December 21, 2012
Birthdays only gold medal champion..My Grandfather (Khadr Al Touny)
* Was born December 15, 1913 Street Theology - Shubra, and his father was working as a merchant skins in Bab al-Darb El Ahmar creation.
* At the 14th General weightlifting tournaments swept the country in the Egyptian lightweight.
* Was the first international participation at the Berlin Olympics, 1936 which won My Grandfather (Khadr Al Touny) gold medal in the average weight and a new Olympic-size number 387.5 kg in the group.
* Stop him Hitler and the lives of saying: I wish I could be Germany .. right to Egypt to be proud of you, "Hrototy".
* My Grandfather (Khadr Al Touny) is a player only Egyptian weightlifting, who won three gold medals in the whole world: the first .... Second in Paris 1946.... CN 1949 third.... in Paris 1950
* My Grandfather scored (Khadr Al Touny) golden Mediterranean Games first erected in Alexandria 1951 as well as the first Arab gold course in Alexandria.
* My Grandfather retired Khadr Al Touny his hobby and passion - weightlifting - not neglecting a pot where he passed away the end of Sep 1956.
* My Grandfather name was launched (Khadr Al Touny) on one of the main streets in Nasr City, Cairo.
* There is also another street as My Grandfather (Khadr Al Touny) in the Olympic Village in Berlin as one of the most prominent heroes.
And last but not least,
"Raise your head up you are Egyptian"
Mostafa Fouad Al Touny
Sunday, November 18, 2012
404 Self Improvement Tips
Break your goals into short-term, intermediate-term, and long-term. Being able to see your accomplishments is a great motivator for your work hard at saving for tickets to the symphony and reaches that goal you will be encouraged to keep saving for the intermediate and long-term goals.